WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My passion project proposal because My mum and Grace's mum have sorted what we where going to do together and got all the stuff we need and now the teachers have said we are not allowed to work together.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I had to think hard about how I was going to figure it out but I have talk to my mum and Grace's mum about it and we are trying to sort it.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing about the frost.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I have started to write a great story and Ilove the story I am writing about.


Zoe, remember for passion projects next term that you shouldn't start preparing until you know you have approval for the task... that will help this situation from happening again.
ReplyDeleteI agree with what you are proud of... your writing was awesome this week it showed great detail!