WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I got my passion project proposal done because there was a bit of confusion last week about how I was allowed to work with.
What challenges did I have?
I was not allowed to work with grace because we had worked together to many times but we had the stuff ready to do screen printing so we had to talk with Mr J and he said we could do it together.
What am I going to work on next week?
The presentation about screen printing because grace is not here.
Zoe, I really look forward to seeing hat you and Grace create this term... I especially can't wait for mine!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mr J, me and Grace are really looking forward to seeing what they come out like too and we are going to create yours next week, if you bring the top in.
ReplyDelete