Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 February 2018

Living springs camp

LIVING SPRINGS CAMP


1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
I am with 4 amazing people. I am in a bunk room of 5
and this is how is in my bunk room
  • Talula
  • Isla
  • Dyna
  • Grace 

2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
         My favourite thing was the boulder wall climbing. the boulder wall climbing is where 
         you climb up different walls they have made. the walls are all different shapes and sizes.
         you are not allowed to jump of from certain heights.  
3 Why?
The walls where easy to clime and I am not a good claimer. And we played 3 games
shark attack, cheeky monkey and all around the world.
how to play shark attack- to play shark attack you need some players to be fish and some to
be sharks. The fish swim in a circle and then some one calls out "shark attack" and all the fish have to clime up onto the wall and if you are one the ground the sharks can eat you and then you are out of the game.


4 What two school values did you show?
I think I showed connect and being brave.
5 How?
I connected by making new friends I made friends with Dyna and Gracie and I connected to
all the activates
        I was brave by trying now things like the monorail because I was very scared to go on the                    monorail.  
6 What was the best part of camp for you?
         The claiming wall.
7 Why?
         It was one of the only things I could do and there was some really fun games.
 







INSERT POEM (NEXT WEEK)
That was camp 
Remember the excited kids bursting into the silver shiny shed ready to climb the rocky wall.
Remember feeling your hot sweaty hands slip of the wall and then sinking into the soft green mat.
That was the bouldering wall

Remember folding the weirdly shaped life wondering what this weird man was going to make us do next.
Remember hearing the wood pigeons screeching as there feathers fall on the ground.
That was the bush walk

Remember gulping down the cold refreshing water from your water bottle as you climb the long hill
Do you Remember finally getting to camp and flopping down on the bunk and having a good sleep
That was camp  

No comments:

Post a Comment